CNA - Certified Home Health Aide
|Title:||CNA - Certified Home Health Aide|
DescriptionStonerise Reliable Healthcare, LLC is looking for a compassionate Certified Nursing Assistant to provide intermittent Home Health Aide services.
As a CNA, the home health aide is a member if the home care team working under the direction of professional nurses and therapist. Under their supervision, the CNA performs personal care and offers support services necessary to meet patient needs. The CNA is responsible for observing clients, reporting and recording these observations, and documenting the services provided. The CNA will be assigned to clients in a manner that promotes quality, continuity, and safety of services.
Responsibilities of the CNA can include, but are not limited to:
Providing personal care including activities of daily living:
- Back rubs
- Oral Hygiene
- Changing bed linen
- Dressing and undressing clients
- Toileting activities
- Skin care
- Light Housekeeping/Laundry
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals.
- Feeding assistance
- Taking and recording temperatures, pulse, respiration and blood pressure
- Assisting in ambulation and exercise according to the service delivery plan.
- Performing range of motion
- Assisting the client in the self-administration of medication
- Using medical equipment safely and properly
- Adhering to documentation and care procedures and standards of personal and professional conduct
- Meets the training requirements in accordance with State and Federal laws.
- 1 year experience working as a Certified Nursing Assistant
- Has the ability to read, follow written instructions, and document services provided.
- Is self-directed with the ability to work with little direct supervision
- Has empathy for the needs of the ill, injured, frail and impaired
- Is flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation
- Demonstrates tact, patience and good personal hygiene
- Must be a licensed driver with a dependable automobile that is insured in accordance with state and organizational requirements